- Have you ever thought on the lines of how your doctor does calculate the exact due date of the baby along with their age? It is considered to be a simple process and if you want to calculate your exact pregnancy date, then resort to the use of a pregnancy due date calculator. This tool has scaled in terms of popularity in recent times as women want to have an exact information about the status of their unborn baby. As an excited mother you are aware of the various stages along with amplifications’ at every juncture.
- What are the uses which is expected from a pregnancy calculator?
- One of the main objectives of a pregnancy calculator is to figure out the due along with the conception date. In fact, the end of your first along with second semesters are also calculated. It is going to spell out a host of things like the weeks when you are pregnant, where your conception date is likely to be due and understand the exact birth date of the baby. This tool can work out optimum results when it is used in combination with a week by week pregnancy calculator.
- The process of use?
- To use the pregnancy calculator is pretty easy. Just type in your last menstrual period along with the expected days of your period. Then press the calculate button to derive the exact date. At a traditional level menstrual cycle lasts for 28 days, but it can range in the bracket of 22 to 44 days. Be aware of the fact that more you are aware of your menstrual cycle the more accurate the results are expected to be
- How the process of pregnancy does start?
- Normally pregnancy occurs during the stage of ovulation, and after 14 days of your menstrual cycle it starts. Most of the women tend to have a 28-day cycle and ovulation tends to start from the 14 day onwards. You can ovulate a little after 14 days as well. There are chances that the conception might occur 5 to 6 days before the date of ovulation.
- Conception happens to be the stage where the sperm of a man fertilizes in the egg of a woman. If the fertilization of the egg is paved way by implantation, then only pregnancy is likely to occur.
- A lot of times in the days gone by, mothers used to be pretty anxious about the status of their babies. This is for the first time mothers, on whether their baby is alive or thriving, and they relied on baby kicking as an effective measure. This was followed by the emergence of an instrument known as Doppler effect where the heart beats of the baby were monitored.
- But this device did not find that much use as the heartbeat of the mother was mistaken to be that of the baby. A lot of instances have emerged where the baby was dead long before the Doppler effect could figure out.
What is IVF?
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is treatment for infertility in which sperm and eggs are combined in a laboratory. The resulting embryos are tested in a laboratory for quality and one or more are placed in the uterus through the cervix.
IVF is by far the most commonly used high-tech infertility treatment.
India an emerging destination for IVF
India is evolving as a new medical tourism destination. With the advent of latest and the most sophisticated techniques India has achieved immense reputation.
The cost of Ivf treatment in India is between Rs 2,50,001 ($3501 approx) to Rs 4,50,001 ($6501 approx). It may cost you as low as 1,50,001 ($2501 approx) but nothing less than that but comparatively lower and pocket friendly when compared to other developed countries like USA and UK where the cost is $12,001 approx.
Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai have the best IVF treatment centres in India. Delhi is one of the developed city in India. You will surely find an IVF Centre in Delhi meeting all your expectations.
The Cycle of IVF
The cycle of In Vitro Fertilization starts with drug treatment to control the ovulation. The most common method used in this process is by taking nasally administered gonadotrophin-releasing hormone analogue (Gnrh) for five days.
It will resulting in shut down of the ovaries, this drug will be followed by taking of a injection called as Follicle-stimulating Hormone (FSH) for next ten days. This will result in stimulating the formation of multiple eggs inside the body.
To know the most suitable time for removing of eggs from follicles in the ovaries, you can also go for blood test and ultrasound tests. This will be done by a surgery after 36 hours of an injection of chorionic gonadotrophin (Hcg).
The sperm of patient’s partner are mixed with the eggs. The sperm has been donated on the same day.
Now the mixture of the egg and sperm is incubated inside a glass dish and kept it for period of 2-5 days till the fertilized egg is fully developed.
This develop eggs are injected inside the uterus of female by a catheter inserted through the vagina. After this the patient should remain in bed for some hours. Many time surgeons insert multiple eggs to increase the chances of successful pregnancy, although this may also results in increasing the chance of multiple births.
The remaining embryos were kept frozen for future attempts if the first attempt fails.
How long will IVF take?
It takes about four to six weeks to complete one cycle of IVF. There is a waiting period of a few weeks for eggs to mature. .
Once the eggs are matured the couple needs to go to the clinic for egg retrieval and fertilization.
The embryos are inserted into the uterus five days post egg retrieval and fertilization.
What is success rate in IVF?
There are a few factors we need to consider. A couple’s reason for infertility and their ages is one of the major factor. A young women usually higher success rates because they have healthier eggs. Following are some statistics you need to check
- 41 percent for women age 35 and under
- 32 percent for women age 36 to 38
- 22 percent for women age 39 to 41
- 12 percent for women age 42 to 43
- 6 percent for women age 42 and over
What are the pros of IVF?
- Successful track record.IVF is the oldest assisted reproductive technology (ART) procedure and it is since 1979. IVF has been used long enough for researchers to have done extended health studies on the children conceived using this method. So far, no medical problems have been directly linked to the procedure.
- No link to cancer.Recent studies have shown there is no risk of cancer since there is no connection between ovulation-inducing fertility drugs and cancer.
- Improved techniques.Since there is a consistent and accurate research the techniques for IVF treatment have improved that is influential in enhancing success rate for the treatment.
What are the cons of IVF?
- Costly and time-consuming.Fertilizing your eggs outside of your body is a very costly affair. Monitoring the response to fertility drugs need a lot of time, with frequent trips to the doctor’s office for ultrasounds and blood tests.
- Odds of multiples. The chances of havingtwins or more is about 21 percent since more than one embryo may be placed in the uterus. Multiple foetuses increase the risk of miscarriage and other complications, such as preterm labour.
- Risk of ectopic pregnancy. An ectopic pregnancy occurs when an embryo implants in a fallopian tube or the abdominal cavity rather than in the uterus. It’s treated with the medication methotrexate or by surgically removing the embryo to prevent it from severely injuring the mother by continuing to grow.
- Potential complications for baby.Babies conceived with IVF treatments are more likely to be born prematurely or have a low birth weight. There might be a higher risk of birth defects. But experts aren’t sure whether that’s from the factors that cause infertility (such as age) or the treatments.
- It may not work.Up to 21 percent of IVF cycles may be cancelled before eggs are retrieved, usually because not enough follicles developed. Reducing the risk of OHSS is another reason for cancellation.
IVF treatment is widely accepted and is gradually getting recognition in India specially, IVF Centre in Delhi is very affordable for the treatment. Personally want to suggest any couple longing for parenthood should consider IVF treatment as their dream of having a child may soon turn into a reality. Have tried my best to cover all the necessary topics. For any other information you can log on to www.Clinicspots.com
It can be a really tough situation to deal with for the parents if their baby is having cough and congestion. It can lead to runny nose, difficulty in breathing and fever. An infant is unable to express in words that what exactly he or she is feeling that is why it becomes very important for the parents to look for the signs of cough and congestion and immediately do something about it. If the problem has just began then instead of rushing to the doctor you can try home remedies for congestion in infants which will be highly beneficial in providing immediate relief. The antibiotics and other medicines may result in producing side effects that is why home remedies are highly suggested.
Have a look at some very useful home remedies for treating the problem of congestion and cough in infants
Using essential oils for massaging
Rubbing the infant’s feet and chest area with essential oils can provide sufficient heat level to their body and the congestion will get clear. You can try that oil to which your baby is non allergic.
Prepare saline drops at home
Take some warm water and mix a pinch of salt in it. By keeping the chin of baby in upwards direction put one to two drops of this solution in the nostrils. Using a dropper can help in this procedure. By this method breathing will improve and nose will be cleared up.
Using a vaporizer when the baby is sleeping can help a lot in clearing the chest and cough. It will also help the child to get a sound sleep.
Steam is a great way of clearing blocked cough inside the body. You can try simple ways by which the baby is able to inhale steamed air and thus the cough and blocked nose will get cleared in an effective manner.
Increase the intake of fluids
Drinking a lot of fluids can really help the infants to clear all the congestion. Breast milk is really important in case of babies for combating this problem. Fluids help in keeping the body hydrated and thus all the cough and mucus will go away in the form of secretions. Warm fluids should be preferred in case the baby is few months old. You can try warm soup and other home made preparations for instant relief.
Honey is a great agent for clearing congestion and cough. Just make your baby lick honey few times a day. It will control production of mucus in the body and the congestion will also get treated.
Elevate the head
Due to congestion the nasal passage gets blocked and the baby is unable to get sufficient oxygen. Keep the head in elevated position so that mucus finds a way for clearing out and while sleeping this can be done by placing a pillow beneath the head so that the baby can breathe easily and thus get sufficient rest.
These home remedies for infant cough and congestion are surely going to be helpful. One should not panic if the kid is facing any of these issues. Just use these ideas and you will notice incredible results in a very short period of time.
“Breastfeeding is a beautiful thing, one of the most beautiful things that exist in nature. Think about how a woman can literally feed her baby with her body! t I can actually feed babies with my own milk from my own breasts— that puts me in a state of awe each time I think about it. It is an honour to be a woman.”
― C. JoyBell C.
With motherhood comes a ton of responsibilities. It has it ouch moments and its ‘aww’ moments but there are a whole lot of things that motherhood imposes on you. As part of growing up, there are so many different things that you have to change. Habits are just one part of this change game. With becoming a mom, you grow into somebody another little soul depends on. The baby you so so love is totally your responsibility and everything from the slightest hiccough to the tiniest smile makes you react! What about forming a greater and better bond with your tiny bundle of joy? In the wee days of the baby’s birth, the best way to do this is to get him or her to breastfeed.
The debate between the pros and the cons on this aspect will be never ending but then, you will actually be on the receiving end of advantages when the baby breastfeeds. Even the topmost and best lactation consultants in Mumbai or any lactation and breastfeeding expert vouch for the same.
To begin with, let us acknowledge the whole lot of nutritional benefits that natural milk is laden with. Your baby gets the best and purest nutrients with no compromise. We are not considering exceptions here but are talking generally. Babies benefit from having breast milk since it is laced with nutrients and also seem to gain quicker nutrition. Mom’s milk is said to be the purest of all fluids and no wonder, they say that you are lucky indeed if you have been breastfed!
Moreover, the psychological benefits of lactating and feeding your kiddo are many. For one, there is a certain snugness that breastfeeding creates between mom and baby. The warmth and the depth of communication will be better if your child is breastfeeding on you. It is almost a symbiotic relationship where the love passes smoothly between the both of you.
Most babies who breastfeed at the earliest stages of birth will turn out to be more intelligent. You will actually expect the baby to perform better and be sharper in terms of motor senses.
Imagine how cute would it be to have somebody benefit from something so natural! The babies are often said to be overtly dependent in the mom, if they breastfeed. But then, this is not in a negative or excessive way at all, says lactation consultants. The babies actually trust their mom to be their main provider for food and only look forward to the milking sessions.
The mom also grows on to become more mature and understand the baby much better than ever. This communicational benefit actually eases the relationship between mother and child for life!
The economic factors too cannot curbed out when it comes to outlining benefits if breastfeeding. Mom’s milk is natural and thus free. No unnecessary wastage in formula and supplements. This saves you a lot of moolah that can be used productively for so many other baby and personal needs. You have to understand that breastfeeding means that your child is getting to know that you, as a mom, will always be there for you! This creates a calm confidence in the baby who knows to stay put and trust the mom to take care! At all times!
There are a number of different possible suggestions as to just why people undergo plastic surgery. And out there at number one, and the most common reason that individuals often report, is that they feel better about themselves after undergoing surgery, and experience a boost in the levels of self-esteem and confidence.
Plastic surgery gives someone the opportunity to alter their appearance and common procedures include face lifts, liposuction, or breast augmentation, to name some of the most common procedures. Surgeries performed only for a cosmetic reason are often referred to as cosmetic surgery, rather than plastic surgery, as plastic surgery can encompass other kinds of surgery such as the reconstructive type after an injury or burn, for example. This type of surgery is also often correlated with an improvement in self-esteem.
Breast augmentations have now become the most requested cosmetic surgical procedure for women. Here are some tips on what you should know about what breast augmentation will and won’t do for you.
- Most patients will only have to take five to seven days off work for a breast augmentation. Naturally, you won’t be feeling 100 percent after that week, but you’ll be in good-enough shape to go back to your job if it doesn’t require manual labour. The swelling and bruising usually subside within a month. The implants will begin to settle and the breasts will take on a more normal shape and feel.
- Nonetheless, should the implant be placed behind the muscle instead of on top (many women choose to do this for a more discreet and natural look, with less chance of a scar forming around the implant), recovery time may be just a little longer.
- Breasts with implants feel different to the touch than real breasts. You may be more likely to notice there’s an implant in a woman who began with less breast tissue, than a woman who had more breast tissue to start with. Smaller implants and those that are placed under the muscle are harder to notice.
- It’s impossible to go from small to bountiful all at once. If you now have a small A cup, don’t expect to go up to a DD cup in one step, as It’s in your best interests to set realistic goals. Your body and skin will need time to adapt to changes, so the physician will probably suggest going up only a couple of cup sizes at first and then increase the implant size over the course of a year or two.
- It’s important that you do it for the right reasons. The women who seem most satisfied with their decision to get implants, are the ones who do it for themselves. They are not trying to look like models for swimsuits, they just want to feel more confident about their looks, proportions and have their clothes fit perfectly. Choosing a qualified, professional surgeon can be a job in itself, but sculptsurgery.com.au in W. Australia, provide a service that is all you will ever need, bar none.
If you are ready to start feeling more self-assured, (with confidence included) about your appearance, then you know exactly what to expect, and with a little research, you can find just what you are looking for.
Recruiting any staff has become hard these days. Even tougher recruiting health staff. We can say at least give a chance to the employees in other sectors and help them grow on the job. But in Health sector, if a person tries to learn on job, then we might have to deal with many lawsuits and angry patients. It is morally wrong as well, that we are indeed playing with a person’s health by recruiting someone who is unqualified for the job. So how can we get the nurse recruitment right?
Finding a qualified Professionally trained nurse
In nurse recruitment 101, the first and most important step is to follow the process of selecting the right candidate among so many fresh pass outs. We need to get acquainted with the various laws and requirements for recruiting a nurse before we start the procedure. After that we need to go through the applicants and screen them accordingly with the place of their interest. Test them for their ability to understand a situation subjectively and practically as well. If a nurse doesn’t understand how to differentiate between an IV tube and an Injector, you can say that the person unqualified to even think about the profession in their dreams.
The next important step is to understand their psyche. Any patient going through his or her health issues can get cranky trying to nurse through the pain in their own way. Another patient might be extremely chirpy and some other could be flirtatious and funny, understanding that no one person can be the same and helping them to take their tablets and filling them on dropping confidence and giving them a helping hand without any presumptions and preoccupied notions towards their caste, creed or age.
It is also important that they have an attitude and aptitude to learn rather than dismiss the theories since the other person is not as experienced as them or he or she is just a sub-ordinate. Beyond being a knowledgeable nurse, they should also be ready help the colleagues and freshly trained doctors who might be under pressure and get tensed up due to the occasion. Most important is for them to be a team player working for the betterment of the patient rather than just for some money or time pass.
You can find these kind of qualified and professional trained nurses through many recruiting agencies but selecting the best one is the key point for you to successfully place a worthy professional in your organization.
Challenges that can come our way
The most important factor in recruiting any professional is trust. Building trust on the agency that is recommending a person to employee and trusting the employee to perform the best is always a challenge. We can overcome these challenges by informing ourselves with the irregularities that few agencies practice and have a one on one chat with the representatives to understand how do they look to recommend a profile and understand their process. Some might follow unconventional methods and some might follow conventionalities. It is important that you are acquainted with the basics to understand them and operate with common sense. Well, following these tips you can recruit a qualified nurse quite easily!
To understand why women choose to have this treatment, you must first understand what vaginal rejuvenation is and why it is beneficial. This is fairly new to most people, and many may not even know what it is when asked. More women show interest each year about their options as they search for a way to improve their love life as well as the pleasure experienced during sex. This increase in pleasure is felt by both the woman and her partner, meaning a lot of women seek treatment with the approval of their significant other.
Laser rejuvenation is not painful in the least, and it will help tighten the vagina back to a more youthful state. There are many reasons a vagina might loosen. These include regular exercise, the frequent use of large toys, multiple childbirths, aging, and more. This treatment was designed to require minimal downtime for the women who ask for it.
Sexually-active women from all over the world seek out such treatment for many reasons, but the biggest reason is sexual satisfaction. For one reason or another, their time in the bedroom is affected by the current condition of their vaginas, and laser vaginal rejuvenation treatment is an option created to change fun in the bedroom for the better.
In addition, this treatment might help a little with urinary incontinence caused by either age or childbirth. If you have such an issue, remember to consult with the doctor before treatment so that he or she can help you decide whether the treatment is your best option.
A “Depressed” Vagina
Many women seek this treatment because they have difficulty getting wet during intercourse, resulting in painful experiences. Such women might experience stress and anxiety when their partners ask for intimacy due to this pain. Vaginal rejuvenation can help with this and increase pleasure for everyone involved.
How it Works
Perineal muscles can often be weakened due to a number of factors, and when this happens, sexual satisfaction is reduced. Treatment will improve the strength, tone, and control of your vaginal muscle tissue. After treatment, you will both appear and feel tighter and younger in this important area of your body.
The laser works through heat energy, and that energy boosts the production of both collagen and elastin. These are present in your skin throughout your body and lessen over time. In fact, it is this weakening that explains why you form wrinkles as you age. The same problem is experienced in the vaginal muscles.
Sessions are as quick as 15 minutes, and they are safe and simple from start to finish. There are no side effects whatsoever aside from those you want to see, and you will not experience any swelling or bleeding. Sessions should be spaced at least one month apart, and it is recommended that you have at least three sessions for the best results. Similar to many treatments, it cannot work completely after just one session. Consider the treatments to be your vagina’s trip to the tanning salon. To get the perfect tan, you need to climb into the tanning bed several times.
When you go on a fat reduction diet, there are chances that the buttock and breast area becoming half the size of what they once were. After completing your body figure reduction diet, you may try enhancing the size of your busts, so as to make your body curvier, with the help of surgeries, pills, etc. However, not all bust enhancement sizes might suit your toned body, and hence you might end up with breasts that do not go well with your body size.
There are some women who have issues with their breast size in today’s world. Even though they have not tried anything out of natural ways, their bosoms will grow into that size, which is not compatible with their body size. If you are also one of such woman with bigger breast issues, then breast reduction surgery is the right option for you.
Breast Reduction Surgery
As the name says, breast reduction surgery is the medical procedure that can help women with bigger breast issues, to reduce their bosom to right proportion. The procedure involves tuning the muscular growth and also reduction in the accumulation of fat cells in the bosom area.
Even though women with bigger breasts will enjoy benefits from this procedure, there is no guarantee that every woman is a suitable candidate for the surgery. So, how to know whether you are the right candidate or not, here are some factors that are considered.
- Women with no major medical issues
- Women who are uncomfortable to face the society because of their bigger breasts
- Women with issues when it comes to shopping the right outfit
- Women with neck or back pain because of bigger bosoms
How does the Procedure Proceeds
The overall breast reduction surgery takes place for around 3 to 4 hours. Here are some steps that are followed in breast reduction surgery.
- Since the location of fat cells in bosoms change when you lie down, the surgeon first will mark the area, where they work on, prior the incision.
- Anesthesia will be suggested to women based on their body working system. Some will work with general anesthesia, whereas some might require IV sedation.
- The incision begins once the anesthesia kicks in. Surgeons first work on the marked areas by removing the skin layer and also fat cells. If necessary, then they might even alter the muscular mass in the area.
- Nipple and the areola will be shifted to higher position. The position of the nipples will be decided based on the work done on the bosoms.
- Once everything is decided, the breast will be reshaped according to the preference of the patients.
- The surgeons then insert drains before closing up the incision area.
Once the surgery is over, surgeons will wrap the breasts with compression bandages to keep the newly formed bosom in shape.
If you are residing in Utah and have no idea about how much does a breast reduction cost in Utah, then all you have to do is visit or even call the famous medical centers in your locality. Decide whether to go with the surgery or not based on your preference and budget.
If you are making plans for a romantic weekend with your significant other, or want to go on holiday without having to put up with menstrual cramps and bloating, there are several ways you can delay your period. Depending on the method you use, you can end up delaying your period for a few days, skipping it for a month or stopping them altogether. Here are some of the methods for putting your period on hold.
Using Oral Contraceptive
If you take the pill to prevent pregnancy, you can also use to help delay your period. All you need to do is start another supply of pills once your seven-day break has ended. This method shouldn’t be used for more than three months. However, as long as you don’t experience side effects when you do it, you can use this option whenever you don’t want to have your period.
Using other contraceptives will help you delay your period as well. If you use a patch or ring as protection against an unplanned pregnancy, you just have to add another ring after your seven-day break or apply a new patch and skip the week you’re not supposed to wear it. This will help you skip your period for sexual intercourse or to take a holiday.
There are pills specifically designed to help delay your period for a weekend or for a few days. Norethisterone pills can be bought online without a prescription and sent directly to your home. The trick in using this period delay pill is to start taking it three days before your period is due, and to take one pill three times a day.
This pill is considered safe to take and you can continue using it for up to 20 days to help you delay Mother Nature. Taking these pills will allow you to delay your cycle for up to 17 days. Once you stop using the pills, your period will resume within three days.
Stopping Periods Permanently
There are some women who want to put a permanent end to having periods. These women may be transgender and are transitioning from female to male and don’t want to go through surgery. In order to stop their periods altogether, they can purchase a device called an IUS, which is a long-acting reversible contraceptive.
This device can be inserted into their vagina and stay in place for up to five years. Even though there may be some spotting for the first few weeks when inserted, it will help women stop having periods. For women using this device for other reasons, once it is removed, your periods will eventually resume.
There are several other methods for delaying periods that can be safely used to stop your cycle for several days or even for several years. Before using these methods, consult with your doctor to make sure they are a good alternative for you. Then follow the instructions on the packaging or any instructions from your doctor.
Women’s health is a big issue in the media at the moment because of a lack of it. Many women are put off of staying fit and healthy through negative experiences they may have had at school. It’s why health bodies are increasingly trying to promote the cause of women getting fit and healthy.
2016 has never been a better time to start. These tips should help you live that healthy life you crave.
Solve Existing Health Problems Now
Health problems can be a serious barrier to overcome. They can cause you to put on weight and lose motivation to get fit and healthy. By solving existing health problems through getting the medicines you need, you can set yourself on the right path to success now.
Sites like medsforbitcoin.com can let you buy your needed medicines from the comfort of your own home without the need to go to a brick-and-mortar pharmacy.
Zap Stress Immediately
Stress is one of the biggest causes of weight gain. We live increasingly stressful lives as every spare hour is crammed full of activities. Stress reduction is essential, so here are some tips for managing it:
- Learn to say ‘no’. Stop making yourself available all the time.
- Set aside some time each day that’s dedicated exclusively to you.
- Figure out where the main points of stress are and think about how you can eliminate them.
Don’t Go on a Diet
Learn to count calories instead. Dieting is the act of removing your favorite foods and drinks from your eating regime. This can’t be sustained in the long-term because you’re depriving yourself of something that gives you great satisfaction.
It’s possible to become fit and healthy whilst enjoying your favorite foods. It’s all about the number of calories you take in and the number of calories you burn.
More than Cardio
People think that running a mile is enough to burn enough calories needed to stay healthy. Whilst this is true to an extent, there’s much more to it than that. Women should be looking at increasing the size of their muscles. Not only will this burn more calories than just cardio, it will promote a healthy body image.
A big part of health is concentration and focus. A healthy body will also bring along these benefits. The chances are if you’re lacking in these departments it’s due to a lack of sleep. Get more of it.
The sad thing is that if we’re going through a period of stress the first thing we cut into is our sleep. An hour here or there DOES make a huge difference. The amount of sleep you need differs from the next person, but generally it’s between seven and nine hours.
Try to wake up natural and avoid any alarms. This will make your sleep more restful and regenerative.
Health for women is more than going to the gym and eating right. It’s about making your life easier to make living easier. Make sure you address every part of your life and see where you can do better.