Do you have chipped teeth, a gap between your teeth, or misshapen teeth? Dental veneers are a solution for you to help you get the look you desire. Alta Canyada Dental Group provides the most Glendale veneers in California to give your teeth a more classic-shaped look.
Veneers are thin coverings placed over the front part of your teeth to change the color, shape, size, and appearance of natural teeth. Outlined below are types of dental veneers and their benefits.
If you want a flawless smile, then porcelains are an excellent option. They are resistant to stains, can mimic your healthy teeth, and they rarely damage the gums and surrounding tissues in the mouth. They are natural-looking, hence they provide improvement to the bright appearance of your smile.
Porcelain veneers contain the following important benefits:
- They give a bright and translucent look to your natural teeth.
- They last longer with proper oral hygiene and have significant resistance to stain.
- They are durable with low chances of breakage and chipping.
- They contain a smooth texture. Therefore, they do not injure the gum and tissues in your mouth.
They are constructed of composite resin such as fillers. With only one appointment, you can get back your beautiful smile, and all prior imperfections are hidden.
Composite veneers are:
- Less expensive and require a single visit to your health facility
- Less invasive since they require less enamel removal
- Not likely to harm your teeth and they help to cover up misshapen teeth, discoloration, and other aesthetic problems
They are a type of porcelain veneer made of ultra-thin porcelain laminate. If you do not need any teeth reduction to prepare your teeth for placement, they are the best option. They are easier to apply to protect the integrity of your teeth. They are smooth and treat discoloration, irregularly shaped teeth, gaps, and enhance the beauty of your smile.
They are reversible and require fewer teeth preparation before placement and bonding. They are less expensive, and stain-resistant, which gives you a dazzling smile from the start.
If you do not want a long-term investment in permanent veneers, then removable veneers could be the option to experience a flawless and brighter set of teeth and smiles.
Benefits of removable veneers:
- Removable, so you can wear them when you like for a perfect smile
- Less invasive
- More affordable
- Easier to apply
- Provides instant coverage to your natural teeth and perfect appearance
They are used to restore the damaged posterior teeth caused by erosion, bruxism, and deep bite. They preserve your entire teeth structure and improve your overall oral health by strengthening your teeth. They are comfortable, reshape your teeth, protect the surface of your teeth, and allow you to bite comfortably.
Talk To Your Veneer Specialist Today
The decision for which veneer type to use depends primarily on your preference and the durability of the veneer. Book an appointment with the dental veneer specialists at Alta Canyada Dental Group in California. Fix teeth discoloration, cracked, broken, and misshapen teeth, and give yourself a vibrant smile again.