In the contemporary years medical science went through a sea change and has evolved like new invention. There have been various experiments and surgeries implemented on human bodies and all are getting a productive response. Liposuction is one such method which has been newly evolved with some great result.
Liposuction is a process which removes fat from the body of human beings by using suction. During the surgery of Liposuction, small, thin, blunt-tipped tubes are inserted through tiny cuts into the skin. The fat is suctioned out through these tubes while the doctor moves the tubes under the skin to target specific fat deposits. Over the years the surgery of liposuction has become much easier, and less painful.
Here, there will be certain descriptions on the various types of liposuction that takes place on human bodies.
- Tumescent liposuction-In this case a local anesthetic is used to numb the area of a person’s body where the tube gets inserted. In the next step a large amount of an anesthetic solution containing lidocaine and epinephrine is injected into the fatty tissue before traditional liposuction is done.
- Ultrasound- assisted liposuction- This particular technique uses ultrasound to liquefy the fat and henceforth makes it easier to remove. This process is particularly used in removing fat from the upper abdomen, sides and back.
- Laser-assisted Liposuction- This method of liposuction uses low energy waves to completely liquefy the fat, which gets removed through a small cannula.
Post Treatment effect of Liposuction
At the end of the process, the area of the body which was treated is firmly wrapped in order to reduce swelling, bruising and pain. Elastic bandages and tape, support hose, a special griddle or another type of firm- fitting garment may be used on the part of the body where the surgery is done. A person who faced this surgery has to wear the compression garment or wrap for 3 to 4 weeks.
The fluid may drain from the incision sites for several days and at this point of time various antibiotics are given to reduce the risk of infection. Many people who have faced this type of operation are able to get up and move around as soon as the treatment gets over. People can return to their normal activities of leading life within a week
Purpose of doing Liposuction
This particular experiment is done to reshape one or more areas of our body. It does not reduce weight. The surgery is used mainly on problem areas that have not responded well to diet and exercise. The areas are mainly on the outer thighs and hips on women and the waist and back on men. The face, neck abdomen, back, legs and upper arms are all commonly treated areas. This I sometimes used in a combination of other cosmetic surgery such as tummy tuck, breast reduction or facelift.
Liposuction are also used to treat certain medical conditions which includes
- Fatty tumors
- Abnormal enlargement of the male breasts
- Problems with metabolism of fat in the body
- Excessive sweating in the armpit area
There are various sites in the online platform which will provide details about liposuction but one must visit http://arizonaenhanced.com/procedures/liposuction/ for a proper study on this subject. http://arizonaenhanced.com/procedures/liposuction/ is the only site which provides all the intricate details about the surgery liposuction.