Have you welcomed a bundle of joy in the world or passed through menopause and felt there is no laxity down in your V area? Daniel Moghadam, MD, provides vaginal revitalization in Santa Monica, California, to ensure that your vagina is lubricated, tight, and there is less chance of urinary incontinence. The procedure brings feminine comfort, confidence, less pain during sexual intercourse, and overall vaginal health.
Outlined below are all you ought to know about vaginal revitalization.
Vaginal rejuvenation refers to a variety of surgical and non-surgical procedures used to tighten, repair, improve sexual function and appearance of the inner and outer structure of the vagina after dramatic changes of childbirth, menopause, and weight loss.
The following are reasons why most women opt. for vaginal revitalization:
- You feel comfortable during strenuous activities and sex after the procedure because there is better orgasm and more lubrication.
- Free from embarrassment because of reduction in urinary incontinence.
- Tightening of the vagina to be the same size before childbirth, weight loss, and menopause.
- The vagina labia appearance is improved and therefore increases your self-esteem and confidence level.
- Improves vaginal lubrication, which improves blood flow.
- Improves arousal, increases libido, and enhances sexual awareness.
Methods of Vaginal Revitalization
It is done by surgical and non-surgical depending on your aim and suitability to the method in question.
It includes the following three procedures:
- Vaginoplasty—Performed under local anesthesia to tighten the vagina improve self-esteem and confidence, and it is done as follows:
- Clitoral unhooding- Removal of tissues that cover the clitoris.
- Revirgination- Surgery to mimic hymen before it broke.
- G-spot amplification- Injection of collagen into the front area of the vagina for stimulation and arousal.
- Labiaplasty—Surgical reduction of your labia minora to correct the asymmetry by removing the unwanted tissue.
- Vulvaplasty—Reshaping of the vulva.
The following are types of surgical vaginal rejuvenation methods:
- O-Shot injection–Since your body produces its collagen to maintain firmness and tighten the tissues throughout the body, therefore, this method harnesses your healing ability to stimulate collagen productivity and cellular regeneration in tissues that have lost elasticity and sensation.
Dr. Daniel at Modern Aesthetica injects you with your platelet-rich plasma (PRP) growth factor to heal, encourage new cells’ growth, stimulate collagen production, and improve blood flow. The O-Shot provides relief and contains the following benefits:
- Minimal pain, intensified sensitivity, and increased vaginal lubrication.
- Non-surgical, minimal downtime, immediate results, and long-lasting effects.
- Stronger orgasms, improved sexual arousal, and alleviation of painful sex.
- It Strengthens the vaginal wall, a smoother vulva, mitigates coital incontinence, and accelerates healing.
- Radiofrequency– Uses electromagnetic waves to heat damage V tissue.
- CO2 Laser– Use of a wand to heat tissues in the vagina to make more collagen to tighten the vagina.
Talk to Your Aesthetic Gynecologist Today
Vagina revitalization is safe for most women, especially those with issues relating to pelvic pain, stress urinary incontinence, vaginal prolapse, and pelvic relaxation. However, different women opt. for vaginal rejuvenation for various reasons, some for health and some for cosmetic purposes. Discuss your goals and expectations with your gynecologist before having the procedure.
Book an appointment with a team of experts at Modern Aesthetica in California, and regain your vaginal health, comfort, and confidence.