If you want to eliminate moisture and bad odors from your wardrobes and storage areas, your best choice is to use zeolite rocks. These natural rocks, especially chosen for their microporous properties, can help safely eliminate not only the odors abut also the bacteria associated with them.
Because of its special qualities, zeolite is also used industrially for water purification, and can even help manage radioactive or chemical waste more efficiently than other materials.
What Is Zeolite for?
Commercially produced zeolite packs are designed to be placed in various areas around your house for the purpose of removing anything from foul odors to unwanted chemical agents and bacteria from the air, zeolite stones are known as molecular sieves, and their purpose is to function as a kind of colander for minerals.
Placing zeolite rock packs around the house can help in a variety of ways. As a result of using the right size packs for various different applications, you can get rid of trash can foulness, pet smells, various musty odors and even lingering cigarette smoke. Using these stones will not only help you breathe more easily and improve the odor of your home, but may also provide you with some special health benefits that will prevent allergic reactions, infections and many other health problems.
The Special Qualities of Zeolite
As you start using Zeolite, you will find the rocks can even surprise you with their remarkable versatility in the face of unwanted compounds present throughout your home. Here are a few of its special, hidden qualities, and some of the best reasons why you might want to consider purchasing them for yourself:
- Musty odors such as the smell of forgotten items, boxes and decorations left in the attic will be promptly removed with the help of zeolite.
- Instead of just covering up odors, the rocks actually remove them entirely. This includes smoke, as well as unwanted organic and chemical compounds causing foul smells.
- Any bacterial infestations related to mildew, mold or heightened humidity in your home will be eliminated as well.
- These rocks are 100% safe and natural, as well as affordable and environmentally friendly.
- The amount of unwanted chemical compounds these rocks can eliminate conveniently from your home is staggering. You can reduce or even get rid of excess CO2, carbon monoxide, ammonia, methane, formaldehyde and a host of other chemicals that you don’t want around your home.
- Zeolite stones are low-maintenance, and can last and perform their task well for up to two years while regenerating in the sun.
Reliable, affordable and highly efficient, zeolite rocks are not just a quick fix to bad odors, but may even become a permanent solution for many other problems you have with your home.