There are so much of symptoms that indicates one is being pregnant. And if one of this takes place then panic takes over as one’s mind shoots straight to pregnancy. Though it is not all the time that one is surely pregnant but it may be an onset of any other kind of illness. Following are some known pregnancy symptoms that may lead to other health hazards:Missed periodLate or missed periods happen for many reasons other than pregnancy. Occurrence can range from hormonal imbalances to serious medical conditions. Following are some reasons for missed period:
- Stress can lead to illness, sudden weight gain or loss which can impact one’s cycle.
- Low body weight or obesity are the factors in late or missed periods.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is the result of hormone imbalance. This can make ovulation irregular or stop it.
- One may experience a change in her cycle when she go on or off birth control.
- Chronic diseases such as diabetes and celiac disease also can affect one’s menstrual cycle. Celiac disease can also cause late or missed periods.
- Women who develop symptoms around age 40 or earlier are considered to have early menopause. This means her egg supply is winding down, and the result will be missed periods and eventually the end of menstruation.
- Thyroid issuescould also be the cause of late or missed periods.
Nausea and Vomiting
While pregnancy may be the best-known cause of nausea, it isn’t the only one. Nausea and vomiting may occur as a symptoms of abnormal pregnancy.
- Medication induced vomiting
- Intense pain
- Emotional stress
- Gall-bladder disease
- Food poisoning
- Infections alike stomach flu
- A reaction to certain smells or odours
- Heart attack
- Concussion or brain injury
- Brain tumour
- Some forms of cancer
- psychological illnesses
- Gastro paresis or slow stomach emptying
- Ingestion of toxins
- excessive amounts of alcohol
Urinary frequencyUrinary frequency can be caused by a variety of conditions, including excessive caffeine intake, bladder stones, and UTIs. However, it may also be due to a number of medical conditions. Examples include:
- bladder stones
- a chronic, inflammatory disorder of the bladder
- low oestrogen levels
- overactive bladder
- urinary tract infection
- weak pelvic floor organs
- Obesity is another factor.
FatigueMost of the time fatigue can be traced to one or more of our habits or routines, particularly lack of exercise. It’s also commonly related to depression. Some time, fatigue is a symptom of other underlying conditions that require medical treatment.Taking an honest inventory of things that might be responsible for our fatigue is often the first step toward relief. Fatigue may be related to:
- Use of alcohol or drugs
- Excess physical activity
- Lack of physical activity
- Lack of sleep
- Medications, such as cough medicines
- Unhealthy eating habits
Despite of aforesaid possible causes, there may others symptoms of abnormal pregnancy. So, it would be smart enough to visit a doctor and discuss rather than being crazy about pregnancy.